Friday, February 12, 2016

Furniture with a French Farmhouse Twist

Here are a few of our pieces done in a french cottage style, all of them are two toned and match perfectly together! Find them at our store in Canton, OK at Lemons and Lace Marketplace!


 This Bassett China cabinet is refinished in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and wax. We customized a color from Old White and CoCo, while adding details to give this piece more character! Find out more details on this piece here.



This marble top end table certainly caught my eye at an auction back in the spring, no one wanted the poor thing! All I could do was imagine how beautiful it would be refinished in a two toned color to make those ornate details stand out and the marble top pop! 




This tilt top table was neglected so poorly it was falling apart on us. But that didn't scare us! We are pretty handy with our nail guns, wood putty, and wood glue. :) 
I painted it in a two toned color with Old white and French Linen  (LOVE THAT COLOR!), added a little design to the top to give it the French/Paris/Farmhouse feel, then I used ASCP clear wax. I'm happy it turned out to look so good!




My mom refinished this little chair in ASCP Old White and reupholstered the seat to give it a more up to date look. (She's the skilled one when it comes to sewing)




Now this piece...I'm in love with. & if I had more room in my house (or my husband wouldn't complain) it would be sitting behind my couch making my house look so much better! We found this little gem at Canton Trade Days back in the spring, we thought the details on the top and sides were too pretty not to refinish!
We used Old White (seeing a pattern yet? lol) and distressed it a little to make the details really pop. 
This sofa table would look great in any style of home!





All of these items are still available to purchase at our store, Lemons and Lace Marketplace, in Canton, OK!
Don't miss out on all of these unique pieces!


You can find us on FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter, and of course our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment